Monstera Deliciosa - Swiss Cheese Plant
Back by popular demand, the Monstera Deliciosa is gracing our interiors once more with its magnificent leaves. This specimen plant can stand alone for an eye catching effect and in a group, it will provide a permanent framework for your indoor plant collection.
The Monsteras are easy to grow and have no special requirements.
- Dimensions are approximate. Pot diameter: 16cm, H:65cm x W: 60cm (from widest part of the plant)
- Temperature: Average warmth
- Light: Keep out of direct sunlight. Choose a spot in light shade or moderate brightness
- Water: From November to March keep the soil just moist but not waterlogged. For the remainder of the year water thoroughly, ensuring the soil is dryish between waterings
- Air Humidity: Misting is recommended if the room is heated and they love a wash down and polish occasionally
- Repotting: Should take place in the spring time
- Due to the size of the plant we are unable to ship this item. We do however offer a local delivery service (standard postage at checkout) in the following areas: N6, N8, N10, N11, N12, N14, N15, N22, NW3. Please get in touch at www.onionstudio.co.uk/pages/contact about delivery.