Contemporary Lagom Vase for dried flowers - Blue with Speckle top
Studio No 16 is a small studio based in South East London, specialising in 3D printed biodegradable homewares. The creative duo have designed a striking collection of homewares with a personable approach and using a more sustainable design process.
The Lagom 3D printed vase is perfect for your dried floral arrangement. Its simple playful form with a subtle colour accent pop compliments equally a single stem as it would a bright and beautiful collection of dried flowers.
Check out our book collection of flower arrangements in the stationery section for more inspiration.
- Materials: PLA, lightweight, resistant, biodegradable, eco friendly
- Dimensions: H: 19cm opening D: 4 cm and tapered to D: 2.5 cm (inner neck of vase)
- Lightweight, scratch resistant and can be hand washed
- These vases are not designed to hold water and have been made specifically for dried flowers
- Designed and made in London
Included is a small bunch of dried grasses