Geometric Sakura Vase - Burnt Orange
Studio No 16 is a small studio based in South East London, specialising in 3D printed biodegradable homewares. The creative duo have designed a striking collection of homewares with a personable approach and using a more sustainable design process.
The Sakura 3D printed vase is perfect for your dried floral arrangement. Its tall elegant form and warm burnt orange colour will compliment equally a single stem as it would a bright and beautiful collection of dried flowers. Check out our book collection of flower arrangements in the stationery section for more inspiration.
- Materials: PLA, lightweight, resistant, biodegradable, eco friendly
- Dimensions: H: 19cm tapered vessel opening D: 2cm
- Lightweight, scratch resistant and can be hand washed
- These vases are not designed to hold water and have been made specifically for dried flowers
- Designed and made in London
Included is a small bunch of dried grasses