homework x Graen Candle
These beautifully designed candles by homework and Graen are hand poured in small batches at homework's East London workshop using a natural blend of coconut and soy wax.
Reminiscent of the wild coastline of Iceland and its fresh, brisk winter air. The scent offers a blend of crisp greens and grounded woods with a subtle base of smokiness, inspired by the historic Icelandic tradition of smoking for preservation. Featuring notes of pine, cedar, sea mist and fennel to reflect the powerful natural elements of the North Atlantic.
- Made with a natural blend of coconut and soy wax
- Burn time: Approx. 45 hours
- Weight: 200g
- Candle tins are infinitely recyclable, made using solar power
- Hand poured in small batches
- Includes a miniature postcard of the candle artwork